Sunday, December 4, 2011

The Christmas Card Dilemma

For the past 3 years (this year would be the 4th), I've been really good about sending out Christmas Cards.  And I get them out on time!  I remember the first two years, I send out the "boring" Christmas cards.  By boring, i simply mean that I sent out regular cards, without pictures.  Last year, I sent out a picture card and put a bunch of pictures of Scott and Me from our Wedding and Honeymoon.


Here comes the dilemma.  I want to send out another card with pictures but I don't have a single picture of the two of us from 2011 that I actually like.  So what to do?  Scott says that I should just send out a regular Christmas card, without a picture, but I really want to send out a fun card!!!

Today, I spent a few minutes looking through the "Elf Yourself" webpage...The goal was to superimpose Scott's and my heads onto the elf bodies and send out a card like that....After looking through everything, I decided I'm not willing to pay $1.50 for a single card.

But for your viewing pleasure...


Ideas for this years card are more than welcome!! :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment