Monday, September 3, 2012

Monday Matters


  1. My current music playlist on Grove Shark is ridiculous.  Yep....Ridiculous.  Here's a short list, including but not limited to...I mean, honestly....How do these songs even relate to each other??  THEY DON'T!!!  I guess that's what makes it so much fun!

    1. 50 Ways to Say Goodbye - Train
    2. One Thing - One Direction
    3. Sugar We're Going Down - Fall Out Boy
    4. Everybody Talks - Neon Trees
    5. Pound the Alarm - Nicki Minaj
    6. Hello - Karmin
    7. How I Could Just Kill a Man - Rage Against the Machine
    8. Magic - B.o.B Feat Rivers Cuomo
    9. Sabotage - The Beastie Boys
    10. We Found Love - Rihanna
    11. Fat Bottomed Girls - Queen
    12. Hold it Against Me - Britney Spears
    13. Turn All the Lights On - T-Pain & Ne-Yo
    14. Misery Business - Paramore
    15. Life is a Highway - Rascal Flats
    16. Sellout - Reel Big Fish

  2. While listening to said music, I found out that listening to RBF at my desk makes me want to get up and skank.  Just sayin'..... What is skanking, you ask?  Ch-ch-ch-check it out!!  (It's a horrible quality video, but skip to about 20 seconds in....)

  3. My mom is an art teacher in Providence and they have a new rule about how teachers have to administer the kids breakfast (and she has to do for classes that are first thing in the morning).  She brings home all the extra apples so I got to bake this weekend!!!!  Here's a little preview....But I'll post a full recipe (and a cooked picture) later this week!

  4. Somehow, I was able to eat the serving size of Roasted Red Pepper Hummus and Stacy's Whole Grain Pita Chips on Friday.  Seriously, do you know how hard it is to only eat 9 of those pita chips???

  5. I have continued with my workouts and have decided to try a few personal training sessions with a trainer at work.  I was talking to my favorite instructor (Beth) who teaches the Tae Bo classes and she said that some weight work will help with weight loss.  I can see a noticeable difference in my body and how my clothes fit, but I have not seen a single pound drop off, and it's annoying me.  So I'm trying something new!!

  6. I've decided it's necessary for me to learn the Thriller Dance.  And Beat It.  I'll keep you updated on that one, lol

  7. I went to both TJ Maxx and Marshalls on Saturday on a quest to buy some new work out clothes.  I was not happy to find that neither store had any nice clothes over a size Medium.  Any pants were full length (and I prefer capri) and there were no nice tops.  How annoying is that???

  8. With it being Labor Day this weekend, I decided very last minute to have a cookout.  We made said Apple Crisp (see bullet point 3) as well as Macaroni and Cheese, since I bought all of the ingredients to bring it to a friend's house, and then didn't make it (I suck).  Keep a look-out for the recipe for Mac and Cheese this week.  Here's a preview!


1 comment: