Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Thoughts



There are a lot of thoughts going through my head.  I walk through the hall at work, and I see so many different things.  Does the manager who thinks she's awesome, who walks around with her extra large Dunkin' Donuts Coffee know that the back of her pant legs are tucked up into her boots (accidentally)?  Do people really think that just because they lost a lot of weight that people will look at them differently, even if they don't change anything about their attitude, character or personality?


I try my hardest to be the best person I can be.  I try to do my best at work (even though I'm working on the worst project in the world and have to report in to the world's biggest Micro Managers).  I try to look presentable every day (I do need to go shopping).  I try to have a good attitude and contribute positiveness to everything.  It's hard to stay positive when you're surrounded by negatives, but I just keep smiling, and try to keep all my thoughts to a minimum (sometimes they make me mad, and it's not good to always be mad a work).  

 

So I walk through the halls at work.  I have so many things going through my head, but I try to stay positive all the time.  What do people think of me?  Do they think poorly of me because I don't wear makeup to work?  Or because I wear clothes that aren't in today's vogue magazine?  Or because I wear the same heelless shoes every day?  I'm me, and that's not going to change.  I guess the manager with the back of her pant legs tucked into her shoes and the other one who thinks she looks great will never change.  

No comments:

Post a Comment