Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Free Lunch

I am not shy to admit that if someone offers me a free lunch, I'm going to take it.  I'm working on a project right now and I've been blessed with free lunch every day.  Sounds good, right?  Well, sort of...


For the past week and a half, I've had some form of chicken every day for lunch.  While the chicken is prepared [somewhat] differently every day, it's pretty much the same thing.  Chicken with some kind of sauce, with rice and vegetable.  And dinner rolls.  And some kind of dessert (which I've been avoiding like the plague).


The thing is, on Sunday, but my mom and my mother in law brought us dinner at the house.  They both made a different kind of chicken.  So let's do the math:


Sunday Lunch:  Chicken (My Mom's)
Sunday Dinner:  Chicken (My mother in law's)
Monday Lunch:  Chicken (FREE LUNCH!)
Monday Dinner:  Chicken (Leftovers - My Mom's)
Tuesday Lunch:  Chicken (FREE LUNCH)


I am starting to grow feathers and a beak!  I'm turning into a chicken!!




A typical free lunch at work...Chicken rice, veggies, and a dinner roll....

No comments:

Post a Comment