Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day

I'll admit.  The only thing I like about Valentine's Day is the day after - when all the candy goes on sale.  I've never been big on the holiday - it's really just a Hallmark and Hersey's holiday.  My husband bought me a beautiful card and we went out to dinner.  That was enough for me.  We had a couple of Gift Certificates so we went to Legal Seafood in Warwick (I've been wanting to try one of the locations in Boston, but we made reservations late).

It was a fun night.  I ordered the Crab Cake Combo (They have the BEST crab cakes, and it comes with shrimp and scallops) and Scott got the Surf and Turf (Filet Mignon and Lobster).  It was totally worth half of my Weight Watchers Allowance Points.

Crab Cake with Scallops, Shrimp and Fresh Greens

Surf and Turf - Filet Mignon and Lobster with Mashed Potatoes (And coleslaw, which isn't in the picture)

A husband who's ready to eat! (He brought the bib home...)

No comments:

Post a Comment