Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day!

I have to admit, I am not a huge fan of Valentine's Day.  To me, it's just a Hallmark holiday that makes single people feel bad.  While I haven't been "single" in 5 1/2 years, I still feel pressure about Valentine's Day.

This year, we didn't make plans.  At the last minute, Scott tried to make dinner reservations, but because of the required social convention of going out to dinner on Valentine's Day, the only time we could eat would be at either 5 or 9, neither of which was interesting to either of us.  So we quickly changed the plans and decided to have dinner at home.  

I made a very (stress very) simple dinner of Margherita Pizza, White Pizza, and Molten Lava Chocolate Cake.  Scott brought an amazing bottle of our favorite wine (Chianti Ruffino).  The pizza was delicious, and the Chocolate Lava Cake didn't have much Lava, but we thoroughly enjoyed our Valentine's Night in!!





Happy Valentine's Day!!!  <3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment