Friday, March 28, 2014

Nutella Bread Pudding

I'm obsessed with Nutella.  When people say they don't like Nutella, I always look at them like they have 3 heads.  I mean, how is that really possible?  Nutella is the best thing since sliced bread!  (And even better ON sliced bread!)

My friend Victoria featured Nutella Bread Pudding on her blog a while back.  I was traveling for work in Florida, and we were invited to a colleague's house for dinner.  Knowing that I like to bake, she requested that I make dessert.  Since I was going to be making it at her house, I wanted something that would be quick and easy, and when I asked Victoria for suggestions and she mentioned this, I knew it would go over really well!

While the bread that I bought was super fresh (and it needs to be stale), I cubed it, and toasted it prior to putting it together with the custard.  (On a note, if you don't fully submerge all of the bread into the custard, it won't get soaked through....It will just toast in the oven.  So when the recipe says submerge, it means it!)

This is the first bread pudding that I've ever made, and it definitely won't be the last!


No comments:

Post a Comment