Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Cake Mix Cookies

Cookies can be some of the easiest desserts that can be made. I myself have made many different kinds of cookies, but I recently made the easiest cookie ever. And delicious.

Growing up, I don't think there was a single party that my mom's aunt came to without bringing a couple plates of oatmeal chocolate chip cookies, or sprinkle cookies. Sprinkle cookies? I don't really know what to call them. Maybe 'Auntie Ginny cookies' would be a better description of what they are.

Yummy cake mix cookies with sprinkles, just like my Auntie Ginny used to make!

In any case, I made said cookies the other day, and as previously stated, they are not only delicious, but also ridiculously easy.

The ingredients, you ask? Cake mix, eggs, and oil.

I did some measuring, and there is about 3 cups of mix in a box of cake mix. For one box, you need just 2 eggs and 1/2 cup of oil. Mix everything together well, and drop the mix on a cookie sheet. I then used the bottom of a glass to flatten the cookies, and I put some colored jimmies (sprinkles?) on top.
   


Bake for 10 minutes at 350!


Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment