Tuesday, December 18, 2012

KITCHEN KITCHEN!!!!

Can I tell you how exciting this weekend was for me???  My mother in law came over and helped me UNPACK MY KITCHEN!!!

All of my stuff has been in storage since July/August, and it was so nice to unpack it all and get it in the cabinets.

I have an obnoxious amount of baking stuff, so a lot of that stuff is still not unpacked, but all the shelves are lined, and at least some stuff is put away!!!

Check it out!

All of the dishes

Glasses, Mugs, and Shot Classes

Wine Glasses, Big Mugs, and Plastic Collector Cups

Mixing Bowls and Measuring Cups

Silverware Drawer.  I still have to find the organizer...

Utensil Drawer #1

Utensil Drawer #2

Lazy Susan - Currently used for Tupperware and Colanders

Pots

Cooking Utensils (Spoons, etc....I think this is the OXO Drawer ) :o)

Wooden spoons

Calphalon Utensils

Baking Sheets!  I love this cabinet!!

I found this when I took a drawer out of the kitchen.  When is the last time bread was only 37 cents???

No comments:

Post a Comment